Albany Rv - Norcold Refrigerator shorted and caused small fire
Emailed Kelly Murray several times before getting and answer.Sent tech and said they will contact Norcold.
I also contacted Norcold. Made several calls and sent emails to Kelly and has haven't heard from her since my original complaint 5/26. Its is now 6/8. Complained to the manager Steve and finally received a call and Norcold was replacing several parts.
That was on 6/1. Having been emailing and calling Kelly Murray for ETA on repairs and no response. Left message Steve hoping he will call. Worst service ever.
The woman that was there in the past was great. This woman cannot and does not have any idea how to do her job or treat customers.
We own our own businesses and would never conduct business like this.Very bad for RVone.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Buying was a nice experience
What I disliked
- Employee attitude
- Warrenty service employees
- Kelly murray attitude communication
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."