Albany Rv - Norcold Refrigerator shorted and caused small fire
Emailed Kelly Murray several times before getting and answer.Sent tech and said they will contact Norcold.
I also contacted Norcold. Made several calls and sent emails to Kelly and has haven't heard from her since my original complaint 5/26. Its is now 6/8. Complained to the manager Steve and finally received a call and Norcold was replacing several parts.
That was on 6/1. Having been emailing and calling Kelly Murray for ETA on repairs and no response. Left message Steve hoping he will call. Worst service ever.
The woman that was there in the past was great. This woman cannot and does not have any idea how to do her job or treat customers.
We own our own businesses and would never conduct business like this.Very bad for RVone.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Buying was a nice experience
What I disliked
- Employee attitude
- Warrenty service employees
- Kelly murray attitude communication
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."