Emailed Kelly Murray several times before getting and answer.Sent tech and said they will contact Norcold.
I also contacted Norcold. Made several calls and sent emails to Kelly and has haven't heard from her since my original complaint 5/26. Its is now 6/8. Complained to the manager Steve and finally received a call and Norcold was replacing several parts.
That was on 6/1. Having been emailing and calling Kelly Murray for ETA on repairs and no response. Left message Steve hoping he will call. Worst service ever.
The woman that was there in the past was great. This woman cannot and does not have any idea how to do her job or treat customers.
We own our own businesses and would never conduct business like this.Very bad for RVone.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Buying was a nice experience
What I disliked
- Employee attitude
- Warrenty service employees
- Kelly murray attitude communication
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."