I bought a 2015 hideout in December had nothing but problems haven't used camper yet has a cracked tub they put a new one in and ripped the walls and covered it with silicone also the window by the door the seal came out and they resell it and put dent in the side of camper now they don't want to warranty the camper for their mistakes so as of now the other side of the camper the sideing is coming off that talk to the owners brother in law which is an arrogant son of a *** telling me they can put a sticker over the dent and that it's a camper they do get dents and I explained to him that they are the ones who put the dent in the camper then they offered me a gift card for the store because of their mistakes I told them I bought a new camper and I want a new camper here it is May and we haven't used camper yet and it's a big piece of *** so as of now the Attorney General and my lawyer are going to be involved
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Hideout
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."